Customer Service Representative
If you enjoy being the center of activity, staying busy all day and making things happen, you will enjoy working with our informed, repeat-business customers who respect your professionalism and expertise. In this job you will:
- Work over the telephone.
- Use a state-of-the-art, industry-specific computer system.
- Process orders, help customers locate products and keep sales, purchasing and accounts receivable in the know.
- Have the power to make sure everything is done to satisfy customers.
- Learn something new every day.
- Be a part of a successful team.
If you have experience in a fast-paced environment, like building relationships with customers and have a can-do attitude, we would like to hear from you. Competitive salary based on experience. Previous call center experience is a plus.
Customer Service Specialist
I like interacting with customers on a daily basis and getting to know them on a personal level. I get to deal with them by phone, fax, and email to make sure they are getting what they want. I have worked in call centers for years doing help desk, scheduling, and order entry. What I like about Miller's is the welcoming feeling every day, being rewarded for doing well, and the way other departments come together to provide customers with good service.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
If you are a self-starter who likes to build relationships with customers, enjoys being on the phone and wants to achieve measurable results, we would like to hear from you. In this job you will:
- Make outgoing calls to customers and follow up with them to maximize collections for all assigned accounts.
- Work with the accounts receivable staff to achieve prompt payments.
- Maintain customer good will.
- Must have good spelling, math and verbal communication skills.
- Will train.
- Must be computer literate.
- Experienced in accounts receivable and collections.
- Skilled in word processing and spreadsheets.
- Knows how to collect while retaining customers.
Senior Accounts Receivable Representative
With 18 years in this business, 4 years here at Miller's, I enjoy the challenge of solving the puzzle…finding the needle in the haystack. Even though people know they owe us, getting them to follow through in a fashion that satisfies everyone keeps my mind active all day long. My portfolio is so large and diverse that I constantly get to vary my approach. I feel like an action star making everything come together.
DriverDo you like:
- Being outside?
- Moving around?
- Meeting a lot of people?
- A great driving record?
- Good communication skills?
- A desire to please?
- The ability to lift and push 75 lbs. or more at a time?
No special driver licenses required.
Government Security Clearance preferred.
I like driving for Miller's because the job has stability. It also gives me the level of independence and responsibility that fits my needs. I feel valued because customers rely on me and are happy to see me. I make their day and that gives me satisfaction.
For more information please contact Pablo Solares at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-451-3370, extension 5560.