- One of the top 25 independent office products dealers in the U.S. In the top 1% in revenue for office products dealers in the U.S.
- Sales and operations managers average 20 years - they know the business inside and out.
- Consistent ownership since our founding in 1971.
- Commitment to growth through investment in our people.
- State-of-the-art automation in a brand-new facility.
- $12 billion in leveraged buying power.
- A business model that lets top performers excel.
- A full line of office products, computer consumables, office furniture, breakroom supplies and promotional products.
Take advantage of working for a privately-owned company where decisions are made quickly, and are based on what is best for you and the company, not on what will make quarterly reports look good to Wall Street investors.
Why People Choose Miller's
- Our workplace is friendly - from our casual environment to our regular potlucks.
- People feel good about working here.
- We are diverse - men and women, young and old, single and married, with and without children, from all over the U.S. and all around the world.
- We recognize and reward performance. Here people succeed based on merit.
- People learn and use state-of-the-art technologies.
- We train our employees.
- Our fast and steady growth gives people opportunities to learn, grow and advance.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- We are financially sound.
- We are a woman-owned business, founded by our President, Patricia Miller, in 1971.
- We bring the concept of teamwork to life.