Experienced, Responsive GSA Supplier
Why do government buyers love doing business with Miller’s? We are a small, woman-owned business and since 1971 have been supplying local, state and federal government. Capable, responsive and with an extensive portfolio of compliant products, Miller’s offers our government customers in the State of Virginia and throughout the country:
- Next-day, desktop delivery from 56 nationwide distribution centers.
- Just-in-time ordering with automated programs.
- Over 50,000 line items represented in office products and business supplies.
- Assembly and delivery of office furniture available nationwide.
AbilityOne Program Distributor
Through our AbilityOne portfolio, we offer quality products at competitive prices. Your purchase supports the continued employment of people who are blind or have other severe disabilities. These products are sourced through the National Industries for the Blind (NIB) and SourceAmerica (serving people with a range of disabilities). As an AbilityOne distributor, Millers’s can help you fulfill your AbilityOne mandatory source requirements under CFT Chapter 51 and FAR Subpart 8.7.
In executive order 33 (2006) Virginia Governor Timothy Kaine established the goal that 40% of the purchases made by the Commonwealth would be sourced from small businesses. Miller’s makes it easy to accomplish this with a punchout catalog hosted on the eVA website. eVA is the Web-based purchasing system used by Virginia government to place orders for goods and services, including office products.
Today, we serve over 300 different eVA users, including:
- Conservation and Recreation
- Criminal Justice Services
- Emergency Management
- Historic Resources
- Housing and Community Development
- Juvenile Justice
- Labor and Industry
- Mental Health
- Motor Vehicles
- Professional and Occupational Regulation
- State Police
- Veteran Services
- Universities and moreBottom of Form
FSSI (GSA) BPA Contract
Miller's Supplies at Work is the authorized distributor under the EZ Print Supplies GSA Contract.
- GSA Contract Number GS-02F-0096R
- Contract Holder: EZ Print Supplies.
- Contract Number: GS-02F-0096R.
- Contract Period: 03/08/2010 – 03/07/2020.
- Items: 19,000.
- Delivery: 3 to 4 days (no charge).
- Business Size: Small Business.
- Ability One Program: Yes
- FSSI OS3 BPA: GS-02F-145BA
- Government Credit Card: Accepted
- Ordering Methods: Phone, fax, www.ezprintsupplies.com, GSA Advantage, or DOD Emall
To begin your money-saving government contract, please contact our account representatives today.