We strive to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases from Miller's Supplies at Work. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase of supplies, or changed your mind about the order, you can return it for a full credit, or exchange within 30 days of purchase (with a few exceptions noted below). All returns and exchanges must be returned in salable condition, with the original packaging, including all accessories. Unfortunately, if merchandise returned to our warehouse is in a non-salable condition, we will be unable to issue a credit.
Any returns due to damaged merchandise must be reported within 5 business days. Please be sure to report the damage immediately when the package is delivered so that we can process your return claim. If the item is defective, it needs to be reported within 7 business days, and it must be returned in its original box.
- Special Order/Custom Items and food/beverages ordered to your specific requirements and cannot be returned or exchanged unless damaged upon receipt.
- Food, Beverage or Pharmaceutical items. For safety and health reasons, we cannot accept returns of food, beverage or pharmaceutical items.
- Dated Products are any items that contain annual date information such as calendars, appointment books and organizers, business journals and diaries, desk pad calendars, wall calendars and planners. All sales of Dated Products are FINAL and we will be unable to accept the return and/or exchange of any such Dated Products for credit or other consideration.
- Furniture – Any furniture that has been assembled and delivered is non-returnable. Any boxed furniture item can be return in its original packaging.
- Ink and Toner Cartridges – Only unopened and unexpired ink or toner cartridges, may be returned.
To have a return processed for your order, click here to go to www.millersconnect.com login page with your user name and password. After logging in, go to "Lookup Orders, Invoices or Quotes; Request a Return". With your original invoice you can request a return. You can also contact our helpful staff at email@example.com or utilize our Live Chat feature on our website for further directions or assistance.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free number 800-451-3370 Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST
To best assist you, we will need the following information to process your return:
- The original order number
- The item part number being returned and quantity
- The reason for the return
All returns require that a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number be issued to you by our Customer Service Representative. Please allow five to ten business days for return processing and a credit posted to your account.