Training. Repairs. Optimization.
Reduce injuries in the workplace, gain knowledge where it counts and streamline your facility solutions with top-of-the-line training, repairs and site auditing from Miller’s Supplies at Work.
Learn the skills that matter. Properly apply, store and dispose of chemicals and cleaning products with in-person training at our facility. This training helps extend product inventory life with proper dilution techniques. Best of all, you’ll avoid unnecessary maintenance and repairs and learn proper maintenance techniques from factory-trained instructors.
- Product and cleaning equipment instructions
- Multi-surface instruction areas including restroom facilities
- Hands-on learning areas for product demos
- Training facility with classroom space for video seminars
Our repairs are performed by experienced professionals to ensure every repair is meticulously correct. Fast turnaround helps limit downtime on machines and gets your equipment back up and operating at full speed. Moreover, we offer structured preventative maintenance programs with the purchase of all professional cleaning equipment to help prevent the need for repairs.
Miller’s performs site surveys to determine the right products and equipment to use for better, faster cleaning and improved productivity. Site surveys help your business reduce redundancy and waste in the workplace, as well as improve cost-in-use by implementing systems including paper dispensers, right-size can liners and chemical managements systems.
We offer four surveys:
- Facility: To reduce expenditure and improve appearances
- Safety and Health: To reduce injuries, illnesses and absences
- Productivity: To make cleaning more efficient
- Sustainability: To increase the use of green products
Clean and maintain your workplace with confidence. To schedule on-site training or a repair, please call toll free at 800-451-3370 or locally at 703-644-2200. To schedule your site survey, please use the Site Survey contact form.